Introduction

    My name is Matthew King, I am from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. My major is Sports Broadcasting & Media, my minor is Sports management. My focus on my studies is to learn about more of the ins and outs of the sports broadcasting and media world, and making myself well-rounded to help out any news outlets or sports teams in whatever they need. After HPU I hope to become a social media advisor or a broadcaster for a professional sports team or a big news media outlet at some point, I know that will take some time to get there though. My biggest accomplishment since being at HPU is probably graduating a semester early this fall, but also getting a Baltimore Ravens training camp internship, hopefully that can still happen if it doesn't get pushed back into the school year. I am a die-hard Ravens fan, have been since I was five years old, probably something unusual is my room is like a 14 year old's when you walk in you see jerseys hanging of Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, etc while also having my entire room decked out in Ravens gear like I am a kid again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lives Matter Protests Blog 2

Blog 5: Antiwar Websites